There are several convenient ways to pay your bills at a time and place that suits you.
We've just launched our new improved online services. You can now pay your bills and check your account, report a repair and request other services online at a time and place that suits you. To find out how to register, click here. If you're already registered, click here to login.
To help make things as simple as possible we have several convenient payment methods for you to choose from:
- Pay quickly and securely online
- You can make payments using Direct Debit
- Call us free on 0800 479 7979 to pay by Debit or Credit Card or you can use our new automated service
- In person at our city centre one stop shop at: 173 Trongate - where we now accept chip and pin as well as cash and cheques
- Set up a Standing Order with your bank
- At your local Post Office
- At any shop that displays the PayPoint symbol - using the payment barcode on your bill
- Post a cheque to: Your Place, Granite House, 177 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HF. If you are paying for investment work, your cheque should be payable to GHA.