About Wheatley Group
We’re part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
Wheatley provides homes and services to over 210,000 people in 19 local authority areas across central Scotland.
More about Wheatley Group
Wheatley Group is named after John Wheatley, the Glasgow MP who became known as the father of social housing.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, our partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own.
And, by using our combined size and scale, we are contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Which organisations make up Wheatley Group?
- GHA - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with more than 40,250 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership - with over 10,340 homes across the region;
- Dunedin Canmore - owning and managing nearly 5900 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association - with more than 3750 homes across the west of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing - with over 1430 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with around 520 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association - which has 355 social-rented homes in central Scotland;
- Wheatley Care - which provides care and support to over 6800 people across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management - Scotland's “Feel Good Factor”, serving over 29,170 customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes - which owns and manages a growing portfolio of 2115 homes for full and mid-market rent;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 380 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invested £4.9million in 2019/2020 supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities;
- and City Building (Glasgow) - jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and providing repairs and maintenance services.