Compliments and complaints

We do all we can to get it right first time – but we know sometimes that’s not the case.

If we don’t get things right, we’ll listen and learn to stop it happening again. If you’re unhappy with any of our services then let us know.

Our complaints policy follows the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman complaint handling model.

As part of the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011, the Homeowner Housing Panel (HOHP) was set up to resolve complaints and disputes between homeowners and property factors. From 1 December 2016, the HOHP changed its name to First-tier Tribunal for Scotland (Housing and Property Chamber).  

For more details on the Housing and Property Chamber, you can call them on 0141 302 5900.

We also want to hear from you if we’ve gone that extra mile to help. Fill in our form to tell us about the great service you've received.

How do I make a complaint?

Stage 1 complaints

You can:

Stage 2 complaints

You can:

My rights

Our complaints leaflet explains what to expect from us when we are dealing with your complaint.

It sets out the two-stage complaints process, what we do and timescales for each stage.

You’ll also find out what to do next if you remain unhappy with our decision or the way we handled your complaint.

Find out more in our complaints policy.