Register for My YP online services
Getting started is easy. It only takes a few minutes to register.
All you'll need is your 10-digit registration code and your account number. If you don't have these, you can:
- Ask your business advisor or call us. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088 to get your online self-service registration code.
- Find your YourPlace account number. It is on your bill. If you can’t find it, speak to your business advisor or give us a call.
With a My YP online service account you'll get:
- access to your account at a time that suits you
- to view all the accounts you have with YourPlace
- to pay bills securely
- to see balances of all your accounts
- to raise a repair for your home or building
- to send an enquiry to the factoring team.
There are two easy steps to create a My YP account:
Step 1 - Your details
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
Step 2 - Registration code
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your account number
- click on Go to My Account.
Can I register for a My YP account without an email address?
To create a My YP account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What if I have more than one property?
You only need to register once to get access to all of your accounts held with us.
Why can't I see all of my properties online?
Once you have registered and logged in to My YP online services, you will be able to see all of the accounts you hold with us.
If any of your accounts are not showing online, speak to your business advisor or call us. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the all the information on this page and that you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the two easy steps to create a My YP account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088