Using My YP online services
Using a My YP online services account is quick, easy and secure.
If you're already registered for a My YP online services account, you can login to pay your bills, view balances, recent charges and payments, reports repairs and much more.
Need to register?
Once you're registered you can securely login to My YP and do your business with us at a time and place to suit you. Here are all the things you can do using a My YP account:
- access all of your accounts in one place at a time that suits you
- view all accounts you have with yourplace
- pay a bill
- view a bill
- see your balances in real time
- raise a repair
- send an enquiry to the factoring team.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started with My YP:
- Ask your business advisor or call us, if you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088 to get your online self-service registration code.
- Find your YourPlace account number. It is on your bill. If you can’t find it, speak to your business advisor or give us a call.
Two easy steps to create a My YP account:
Go to My YP and click on the ‘Log in or register now’ box.
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your account number
- click on Go to My Account.
Can I register for a My YP account without an email address?
To create a My YP account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the useful guides on this page and you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the three easy steps to create My YP account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. Call us on 0800 479 7979 or 0131 478 8888.
What if I have more than one property?
You only need to register once to get access to all of your accounts held with us.
Why can't I see all of my properties online?
Once you have registered and logged in to My YP online services, you will be able to see all of the accounts you hold with us.
If any of your accounts are not showing online, speak to your business advisor or call us. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088.