Anti social behaviour and neighbour disputes

Problems with your neighbours and antisocial behaviour?

We realise how upsetting it can be to have problems with your neighbours or with antisocial behaviour, and we can help you find the right support.

  • If both people involved are owners, or mediation may be of assistance, contact Community Safety Glasgow (a partnership organisation set up by Glasgow City Council and Police Scotland, to tackle antisocial behavior in Glasgow) see, e-mail or phone 0800 027 3901.
  • If you are experiencing noise from 5pm till 3am you can call Community Safety Glasgow’s Noise Team on 0141 287 6688
  • GHA’s local housing organisations (LHO) can help you.  More serious cases may involve GHA’s Neighbour Relations Team, but you should contact the LHO office first 
  • If you think the dispute may be a criminal matter, you should contact Police Scotland by phone on 101 for non emergencies, or 999 for an emergency situation.  You can contact community police officers through your local police station, and they will visit you to discuss the problem and offer advice.
  • In all other cases, if no other solution is available, you can get legal advice from your solicitor, a citizens advice bureau or your local law centre.

Part of Wheatley Group