Our improved online services are now available.
You can now see and do much more online than ever before including:
• checking your account balance and all your recent payments and charges
• making payments
• booking an appointment for a repair
• requesting and keeping tabs on a range of other services, including money advice and reporting environmental issues in your neighbourhood.
How do I get started?
To sign up you'll need a registration code. We're writing to everyone with a note of their unique code. If you want to register now and haven't had a letter, give us a call.
1. Click here to set up your online account. To set up your account, you’ll need to enter your email address and create a password.
2. Once you’ve done that, we’ll send you an email with a link to activate your account. Click on the link and log in using the details you used to register.
3. Put in your online services registration code and your account number.
We are writing to everyone with a note of their registration code. You’ll find your account number on a recent bill.
If you want to get started, please click https://onlineservices.your-place.net/
There's also a video to help you register and login. Click here to take a look and find out more.
Part of Wheatley Group