Building Insurance

We arrange block insurance to ensure that every property in your block is adequately covered.

As your property manager, we must arrange your buildings insurance.  We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

We are often asked why owners cannot arrange their own buildings insurance. Block insurance is the only way to make sure that every property has enough cover and that all premiums are paid so the policy continues to be valid.

The policy we’ve taken out for you also covers against accidental damage caused to the building and certain fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom, as well as acts of vandalism. 

Check your policy booklet for full details of cover. If you need another copy, please contact us on 0800 479 7979.

Policy excess
Each owner needs to pay the first £100 of any claim.

How can I be sure the building is insured well enough? 
We have arranged a competitive package, providing cover up to £400,000 for each property.  This will protect customers from being under insured. 

Legal helpline
There is a 24-hour Legal Advice Helpline available on 0870 908 6200.

Your insurance premiums
You pay your yearly insurance premium in instalments every three months. This is detailed on your common charge bill. We do not charge any extra fee for allowing you to pay in instalments.

Making a claim
It’s easy to make a claim on your buildings insurance. You can get a claim form direct from the loss adjuster appointed by the insurance company. Contact the loss adjuster as soon as you can after the incident and before employing any contractor. 

You can contact the loss adjuster on 03444 124 221. 

Part of Wheatley Group