If you are selling your home, we'll work with your solicitor to make sure things go smoothly in terms of the management of your property.
Your solicitor will need to provide us with the following details:
* The property address
* The date of sale
* The purchaser’s name(s)
* Details of the purchaser’s solicitor
We charge a fee of £92.80 incl VAT, payable in advance. Within five days of receiving the fee, we'll provide the following information:
* A final account detailing any outstanding balance
* Alternatively we will issue a cheque if the account is in credit
* Details of any repairs reported but not yet billed
* Any investment work carried out but not yet billed or billed but still outstanding
* Any planned investment work under consideration and costs if available
* Building insurance information - including the sum insured, insurance provider, etc.
Around 4-6 weeks after the sale has completed, we will issue a cheque refunding the deposit and any credit on the account.
We sometimes get asked for copies of planning/building documents and completion certificates. We don’t provide this information, but you can get it from the Building Control department at your local authority, although they may charge for this service.
If you have any questions or need any further information, you can contact our Resales team on 0141 274 6450.
Part of Wheatley Group