Pay online today
It's quick and easy to pay your factoring bills using a computer, tablet or mobile.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My YP. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes. My YP also lets you:
- request a repair – and choose an appointment that suits you
- change your repair appointment.
Paying by Direct Debit
Direct Debit lets you pay at a time and frequency to suit you. We can help you set up your Direct Debit. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088.
If you don’t have a bank account, we can help you get one. Speak to your business advisor or give us a call.
Other ways to pay
Other ways to pay:
- Phone - Pay by debit or credit card, we’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you live in Glasgow and the west, call us on 0800 479 7979. For customers in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, please phone 0800 561 0088.
- Standing order - Set up a standing order with your bank.
- PayPoint - Pay at any shop that displays the PayPoint sign, using the barcode on a recent bill.
When are my bills due?
We issue our common-charge accounts quarterly by post in January, April, July and October each year.
This covers the cost of your routine property specific services, buildings insurance and management fee.
If you have shared repairs carried out, we will send you a separate bill, showing a breakdown of the work done, when it was carried out, the total cost and your individual share. We aim to issue this bill within one month of the work being completed.
Our handy payment calendars show you when bills are due.