1. Can you manage my property?
2. What services can you provide?
You must hold Building Insurance if you appoint us as your property manager.
3. How much do the services cost?
Costs will depend on the services you require, the frequency, and the type of property you live in. Please contact us for further information and we can tailor a package for your block.
4. What is a deposit, and why do I have to pay this?
In most modern residential developments, under the terms of the Deed of Conditions, each owner is required to contribute a float on taking entry to the property. The Factor requires a working fund to ensure efficient payment of generally recurring services. As this fund is constantly utilised there is no refund of interest.
5. I don’t agree with certain areas in the factoring agreement.
The agreement is non negotiable
Part of Wheatley Group