Our Neighbourhood Environmental Teams (NETs) can help you keep your backcourts neat and tidy.
Our NETs provide an excellent backcourt maintenance service. The NETs will:
- brush and tidy bin areas
- remove bulk uplift from backcourt areas and place at kerbside for collection
- de-litter grass areas at backcourt
- mow grass areas fortnightly during the summer months
- strim grass edges fortnightly during the summer months
- prune shrub beds and hedges as necessary
- brush down hard-standing areas in backcourt
- scrape weeds from pathways
- apply weedkiller to hard-standing areas as required
- clear fallen leaves and dispose of as required in winter
- remove graffiti.
If the majority of residents in your block are interested in this service, each owner should complete an opt-in form, we can post out copies of the forms on request.