How you can access information

There are a number of different ways which give you the right to access information held by YourPlace.

This includes making a Subject Access Request or an Environmental Information Request.

UPDATE: Our main office at Wheatley House is closed.  As a result, all staff members who would normally process Subject Access Responses are working from home.  .

If you do wish to make a Subject Access Request then please contact us by email on We will endeavour to respond to you as soon as we can.

Subject Access Request

The Act controls how your personal information is used by us.

Tell me more